Thursday, August 20, 2009

future




I've seen this kid everyday for the last three weeks. Everyday. It's been so much fun, I can not even put it into words. These pictures are from right after he was released...like right outside the stake president's office. :) I love these! He left today and I won't see him for a week and a half, maybe even two weeks. It seems like he's been home for so long now, and I know after two years, a couple weeks should be nothing, but, I still don't want to be apart. I guess that's a good sign! I'm scared for Utah because I don't know how much we will see each other. He is taking hard classes, has a season pass to all sports on campus, is joining at least one inter mural sports team, is trying to get a job, and I live almost a half hour away. I actually even thought about not going because of that but I know that's where I'm supposed to be.

I'm done being the whinny girlfriend and I will not be like this on the trip!! I promise! I am almost all packed to move/go to Vegas! I am so so so excited to see you all! I love you and have safe flights! I will see you tomorrow!!!
XOXOXO
Little Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment