Friday, August 7, 2009

little laughs

~in the car
Caitlin: Meg, you still want like 24 kids?
Me: Umm, yeah, 6?
C: Uh, you know where babies come out, right?
M:Umm... you know how babies are made, right?

~swimming at my pool
Jordan: Parker, let's race!
Parker: Done,but let me tighten my shorts!
J: (Both start messing with their short's tie) I don't need these slowing me down! (rips off shorts and is standing there in a white speedo that says Brasil with a flag)
...later...
Me: The only thing more impressive than your confidence to wear a speedo is that you are whiter than the speedo!

~men's suit store with jane
Sales Lady: Are you excited to go back to school?
Me: I go to school in Idaho and I don't go back for a while.
SL: What school?
M:Brigham Young University Idaho
SL: COLLEGE?
M: Yes.
SL: I thought you were 13 or 14! You know, young kids can be so big these days!
M: (mumble) Is that a fat joke?
SL: Excuse me?
M: haha...nothing.

~tonight at my house
Jordan: What did you think would be different about when I got home? How do you think things are going?
Me: I'm not having this conversation yet!
J: Wait! Wha...What conversation?
M: Exactly.

~jordan's house
Jordan's Mom: Anything amazing and fun happen today?
Me: My roommate, Kayla, called me!
JM: You do realize that your only roommate is Caitlin, right?
M: .... Umm, no. So anyway...

1 comment: