Friday, August 7, 2009

random pictures



Mikey's graduation dinner!

So I have been really terrible lately with uploading pictures but all of them are on FB. Well, not all but most. You can thank me later.

See, Squid really did come visit me!! :)


I have decided to wait before I put more pictures with Jordan on my facebook. I just want to keep it out of the spotlight until I am more sure of what is gong on. But you still have to hear all about him on here!
At his brother's eagle scout court of honor. We talked him into wearing these shorts! SO funny! His dad was pretty mad! My shirt dress... adorable. Serisouly. I'll wear it on the trip and you'll see.
Me, Jordan, Parker, Caitlin, McCall, Zach... Parker's 16th is tomorrow so we told him if he asked Cailtin out, we'd triple! This really is bizzare!

Life is good. Crazy, but good. Tonight was the court of honor, tomorrow is my grandpa's (Bumpa) 90th birthday party and Jordan's cousin's baptism that he is speaking at, and then Sunday is his home coming talk and lots of his family's stuff. Then Monday early we are leaving for the lake! Can't wait! Our trip is coming right up!!! LOVE YOU!!
Love, lil meg

No comments:

Post a Comment