Saturday, July 25, 2009

The trip

Today was day two of Yellowstone with the family. It has been fun to be with the family and we have seen a ton of really interesting places and gone on a ton of really cool hikes. I am beat and ready to be done soon which is good because today was the last full day in Yellowstone. Tomorrow we are going to do a hike here in the morning and then we are off to Jackson Hole to do a river float and then Bar Js Wranglers for dinner and we will stay in IF. Then Rexburg Sunday morning...then home! I am excited to get home! Even more excited to take all of you there soon!

Love you!
lil meg
P.S. McCall was making her water polo team friendship braclets, so I am making you guys one too





509 memory...
The salsa. Haha, I really laugh out loud when I think about how much salsa Lance made! It was so good and I thought we ate a lot of it, but I think we had that in the fridge for over a month! It made all the other food in the fridge taste like onion and peppers! haha. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment