Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just today.

I woke up at 7am, California time. I don't know why; just couldn't sleep anymore so I brought my computer upstairs to sit on the bean bag we are babysitting for the Robbins and cuddling with my favorite blanket. (I love Beth's sheet blanket. The love sack smells like fire though.) Now I think I'll go for a run. Or at least a walk. What is wrong with me? I guess my iron levels are good! :) Mikey your boat day/slumber party sounds amazing. Wish I could be there.

Photo of me by Mikalyn Breshears

Maybe I'll just start walking back. Or take a train. Or hitchhike.

Love and miss you,
Lil Meg

P.S. Jordan comes home tomorrow! It's so crazy! I went by his burnt house. It's sad. But his family got a rental house literally 3 houses away! So I have the feeling I'm going to be moving boxes for the next few days...yay... haha.

509 memory...
Watching American Idol! I have never religiously followed a tv show before Idol! I got way too into it and I should probably never get that into tv again! But it was fun to do once...and let's face it, I'll probably do it again next season! (Freak ya, Kris won!! Just sayin'...) But now in my Amish house, I don't even miss tv. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment