Monday, July 20, 2009

The first post

I've been a professional blog stalker for about a year now, so it is a little weird that I have my own blog now! I am not going to lie, I'm a little stoked to have an excuse to start a blog!

As this semester comes to a close, my feelings are so conflicting. I can not wait for finals and classes to be over! I am looking forward to seeing my parents and McCall and go on a mini vacation with them to Yellowstone. It will be so fun to go home to see Caitlin and my friends and puppy, Coco. I am so excited to see Jordan after two years and excited to find out what will happen there.
I, also, feel like I never want to leave because I know this apartment can never complete again. We were brought together to be the for each other in all of the good times in our lives. Most of all, we are going to be family in the bad times. We have experienced more heart ache in the last month than any of us could have imagined. I am so grateful to Beth and our Heavenly Father for the chance to know Lance Jensen! He was such a rock in the gospel and always had his priorities straight, with the Lord being first. Through all the ache, we were brought together and unified, making us sisters for life! I love you girls and can't wait for our visits!


509 memory...
One of my favorite nights with 509 is when we surprised Beth cool little presents wrapped in taco bell wrappers, newspapers, and other random paper items for her birthday. We wore GORGEOUS 80's dresses to Bambinos and then we went to the movies. After that, a bunch of Beth's family and friends came over for cake so we all tried to wipe off our make up and comb out our huge hair. We all looked ridiculous! It was so funny!

Love, Little Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment