Wednesday, July 29, 2009

asian crotch

I got a mani/pedi with my mom and Call today after we got our hair done (I live a hard life). The man (ew) who did my nails scooted his chair up so close to the arm rest thing, that if I moved an inch toward him, we would have been VERY good friends, very quickly. haha. Oh my! And the lady who was dong my pedicure was wearing a white skirt and was spread eagle. It took the entire time to get the courage to look down. She was wearing spandex. I've never been so grateful for spandex.
Love,
Lil Meg

P.S. Jordan comes home tomorrow as you all know. I don't really know how I am feeling. Not really nervous, but too scared of being excited. I'll most likely post tomorrow night with details.

P.S.S. Julie and Jeremy broke up. Mostly a mission thing and his parents wanted him to focus.

P.S.S.S. I miss you sooooosoooosoooo much.

509 memory...
SUCK IT BETH! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment