Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here comes the sun. do do do do.

I can't sleep. I went to bed pretty easily around eleven last night. Six this morning comes around and I'm wide awake!! haha. Feeling...anxious. Two years went by fast. But seemed like forever.

I see Jordan in three hours.

Kayla and I texted back six or seven times yesterday. Then she called me too. It must be a big day! But she's been there since month five...of twenty four. Holy cow.

My thoughts are a little scattered! haha.

Love you and miss you,
Lil meg


509 memory...
Red Robbin. We went to Red Robbin the weekend after it opened for my birthday. We had to wait SO long to even be seated! It was so fun though! And I got my magical Horkley's card and a giraffe cake! It was such a great birthday! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment