Wednesday, September 16, 2009

days past...

So maybe I forget my blogger password for a little bit! haha. But I remembered last night as I was going to bed! :) I am working! I work at Lowes (kind of hard, lot to learn, good job though, good pay and benefit package) and Kohls (super easy, kind of boring already, okay pay). I work in American Fork, about 20 minutes south of my house. I saw Jordan a lot the last couple weeks and things are going well, but already it's getting hard with me working to find time to go down. But we are still talking a lot. I'm very happy! I may look for a cheap apartment in Orem or Provo in the next couple months and there is both a Lowes and a Kohls in Orem so that would be so nice! But hopefully I can just go full time at Lowes! That'd be great! But for now, I'm still with the fake fam. Life is good. Can't really complain! I love you miss you guys!
Little Meg

509 memory...
When Beth and Lance brought the HUGE Homer home and he ended up in the pantry...scared the crap out of me every time! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment